2006.9-2009.7 Ph.D. in Zoology, Kunming Institute of Zoology, CAS.
2003.9?xml:namespace>-2006.7 M.M.in Pathogen Biology, GuiyangMedicalUniversity
1997.9-2002.7 B.M.in Clinical medicine, Inner MongoliaUniversityfor the Nationalities
1. Molecular Diagnosis
2. Antimicrobial Peptides andInnate Immunity
The deciphering of theinformation encrypted into the human genome sequence, together with theexpansion of our knowledge on the molecular basis of human inherited disorders,brought up the need to provide diagnosis at the molecular level for inheriteddiseases easily, accurately, and quickly. We are trying to implement noveltechnologies for the benefit of the patient.
Antimicrobial peptides (AMPs) are the important part of innate immunity. AMPs have broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity againstbacteria and fungi, including VRE and MRSA. So AMPshave the therapeutic potential as anti-infective drugs. We are screening andutilizing the AMPs from the specific animal of Yunnan province.
1. National Natural ScienceFoundation (31000960)
2. Yunnan Science and Technology Commission(2010ZC054)
1. YuzhuSong, Yi Lu, Lijun Wang, HailongYang, Keyun Zhang, Ren Lai.Purification,characterizationand cloning of two novel tigerinin-like peptides fromskin secretions of Fejervarya cancrivora.Peptides. 2009, 30(7):1228-32.
2. XuWang, Yuzhu Song, JianxuLi, Huan Liu, Xueqing Xu, Ren Lai,KeyunZhang. A new family of antimicrobial peptides from skin secretions of Rana pleuraden. Peptides. 2007, 28(10):2069-74. (co-firstauthor)
3. Guobin Hou, Qing-xiong Meng, YuzhuSong. The perspective of clinical application of antimicrobial peptides.Chinese Bulletin of Life Sciences. 2012, 24(4): 90-97.
4. Jing Guo, Guobin Hou, QingxiongMeng, Yuzhu Song. Thepurification, Identification and Characteristics of Pelophylaxin2PG from Pelophylax nigromaculatus.Journal of KunmingUniversity of Science andTechnology. 2012, 37(3): 64-68.