2001.09-2005.07 Hubei University Bioengineering (B.S.)
2005.09-2008.07 Hubei University Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (M.S.)
2006.09-2008.07 OilcropsResearch Institute, Chinese Academy of AgricuturalSciences (M.S.)
2008.09-2012.03 Zhejiang University Microbiology (Ph.D.)
Our research interest focuses onthe following area: the molecular mechanism of the interaction between virusand host factors; the development of efficient new rapid diagnostic reagentsand methods for diagnosis of viral infection.
Viruses are absolutely dependenton a host cell for their replication. The identification of host factors thatinteract with viral proteins, bind to the viral genome, able to deepen ourunderstanding of the mechanisms of viral pathogenesis, and could suggesttargets for the development of antiviral drugs.
The lack of effective therapiesfor large number of virus diseases, as well as the emergence and reemergence ofnew viral pathogens, viruses will continue to be a big threat to human healthand affect social stability. The traditional diagnostic technique by viralculture method has been unable to meet the new demands, and virus rapiddetection technology is especially important to the treatment of viral diseasesand public health surveillance. For the virus has a specific antiviral drugs，suchas influenza virus, HIV and herpes virus, rapid diagnosis of the virus isconducive to the treatment of the infection. Early diagnosis and earlytreatment is very important for the control of the virus infection.Establishment of rapid detection technology and the development of diagnosticreagents for virus is of great significance for thetraceability and monitoring of the epidemic.
The Ministry of Science andTechnology (project no. 2006JG003700), the Chinese National ‘?xml:namespace>863’ High-Tech Research Program (project no.2007AA10Z427), the Key Projects of Science and Technology of Hubei Province andWuhan (project no. 2006AA201B11, 2006ABA361, 200720422135). The National KeyTechnologies Research and Development Program (Project No. 2010BAD04B01),National Special Fund for Public Welfare Industry (Project No. 201103032) ofChina and National High-Tech program of China (2012AA101303).
1. 2003-2004, Third -ClassScholarship for Excellent Students of HubeiUniversity.
2. 2004-2005, Second-ClassScholarship for Excellent Students of HubeiUniversity.
1. ZHANG Jin-yang, LI Pei-wu, ZHANG Wen, DING Xiao-xia, MA Liang, WU Wen-hua, ZHANGXian-zhong, LI Tao. Synthesis of AflatoxinG1 Artificial Antigen. Food Chemistry, 2008, 29(6): 194-197.
2. ZhangXianzhong, Li Peiwu, Zhang Wen, Ding Xiaoxia, Zhang Qi, Zhang Jinyang, Li Tao. Synthesis and Identification of Deltamethr in Artificial Antigen. Chinese Agricultural ScienceBulletin, 2008, 24(7): 45-49.
3. ZhangXianzhong, Li Peiwu, Zhang Wen, Ding Xiaoxia, Zhang Qi, Zhang Jinyang, Li Tao. Preparation of DeltamethrinArtificial Antigen and Its Polyclonal Antibody. AGROCHEMICALS, 2008, 47(8):573-576.
4. Jinyang Zhang, Peiwu Li,WenZhang, Qi Zhang, XiaoxiaDing, Xiaomei Chen, WenhuaWu, and Xianzhong Zhang. Production andCharacterization of Monoclonal Antibodies Against Aflatoxin G1. Hybridoma. 2009,28(1): 67-70.
5. Peiwu Li, Qi Zhang,Wen Zhang, Jinyang Zhang, XiaomeiChen, Jun Jiang, Lihua Xie,Daohong Zhang. Development of a class-specificmonoclonal antibody-based ELISA for aflatoxins inpeanut. Food Chemistry, 2009, 115(1): 313-317.
6. YIN Wei, XU Jie-ping, ZHANG Jin-yang, YAN Yan,ZHOU Ji-yong. Expression of nucleoprotein of Rabiesvirus in Bac-To-Bac/AcMNPV Baculovirusexpression system. Chinese Journal of Preventive Veterinary Medicine, 2010,32(2): 86-89。
7. ZHANG Jin-yang, GengYang, YAN Yan, Liao Min, ZHOU Ji-yong.Construction of an Eukaryotic Vector and Expressionfor Rabies Virus Phosphoprotein on Neuroblastoma Cells. The 3rd National Conferenceon Zoonotic Diseases, 2011, 330.
8. XU Yun-bin,XU Jie-ping, ZHANGJin-yang, ZAN Jie, RUAN Xi-zhen,ZHOU Ji-yong. EXPRESSION AND CHARACTERIZATION OFPHOSPHOPROTEIN OF RABIES VIRUS IN BACULOVIRUS. Chinese Journalof Animal Infectious Diseases, 2012, 20(2):17-22.