1990.9~1994.7 BiologyDepartment, Life Science School, Center China Normal University, Bachelor;
1994.9～2000.2 Zoology, KunmingInstitute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Science, Master & Ph. D.
2001.9~2003.7 Center of marinebiology, Tsinghua University;
2005.12~2006.5 University ofNorthern British Columbia, British Columbia, Canada
Pharmaceutical biotechnology,including: structure and function of biopeptide, chemomics of Pu'erh tea, biological effects and mechanism of Pu'erhtea, etc.
Mainly focused on Pharmaceuticalbiotechnology, especially the isolation and purification, bioassay, andstructure determination of biopeptides from snake venoms. Recently, researchfield has been extended to the biological effects and mechanism of Pu'erh tea.
Structure and function relationship of analgesic peptide from snake venom,chemomics of tea flavors, the structure and function relationship of thebiotranformation products of rosin, methods to determine pesticide residues intobacco, etc.
1. Meng QX, Wang WY,Lu QM, Jin Y, Wei JF, Zhu SW, Xiong YL. A novel short neurotoxin, cobrotoxin c,from monocellate cobra (Naja kaouthia) venom: isolation andpurification, primary and secondary structure determination, and tertiarystructure modeling[J]. Comp. Biochem. Physio. 2002, 132: 113-121.
2. Cheng Y, MengQX, Wang W, Wang J. Structure-function relationship of three neurotoxinsfrom the venom of Naja kaouthia: acomparison between the NMR-derived structure of NT2 with its homologues, NT1and NT3[J]. Biochim Biophys Acta.2002, 1594:353-63.
3. Han JY, You DW, Xu XQ, Han WY, Lu Y, Lai R, Meng QX, An anticoagulant serineprotease from the wasp venom of Vespamagniﬁca[J]. Toxicon, 51 (2008)914–922. (corresponding author)
4. Li Jia, Meng Qingxiong, Bioinformaticsanalysis of ferulate-5-hydroxylase in plants, Biotechnology bulletin, 2010 (6): 195-211. (corresponding author)
5. Zhong Dubo, MengQingxiong, Li Junmin, Preliminary Study of PC-12 Cell Experiment ofNeurotoxin Protein in Cobra Venom [J] ChinaPharmacy 2011, 22(3):212-215. (corresponding author)
6. Lu Shengguo, Li Shuang, Luo Fang, ZhuYangyang, Xiong Jun, Meng Qingxiong, Screening andbreeding high 1,3-propanediol producing strains by genome shuffling [J]. Acta Microbiologica Sinica, 2011, 51(4):474-479. (corresponding author)
7. Lu Shengguo, Xiong Jun, Luo Fang, ZhuYangyang, Guo Fancai, Meng Qingxiong, Screening of 1,3-propanediol high yieldstrain by UV mutagenesis of protoplast [J]. ChineseJournal of Bioprocess Engineering ,2011, 9(3): 11-16. (correspondingauthor)
8. Luo Zhenggang, Jiang Donghua, Meng Qingxiong,Physiological-biochemical characteristic of white tea from Anji. Journal of Yunnan University 2010, 32(S2): 232-235. (corresponding author)