Education and working experiences
1999.9–2003.7, Bachelor in Sciencedegree, Southwest Forestry University(China).
2003.9–2006.7, Master in Agriculture degree, Southwest Forestry University (China).
2006.9–2011.7, Doctor in Botany degree. South China Botanic Garden, Graduate School,Chinese Academy of Sciences (China)
2009.1-2010.12, MOE-China and AAFC Joint-Ph. D.Student, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (Canada)
2011.7–now, Kunming University of Science and Technology.
Postharvestbiology of horticulture crop
Bioinformatics and Statistical genetics
Postharvest biology of horticulture crop: focuses mainlyon a better understanding of the mechanism of quality deterioration ofharvested horticulture crop.
Bioinformaticsand Statistical genetics: researches cover a broad range of bioinformatics andstatistical genetics fields, including gene prediction, transcriptionregulation of plant, genes related to complex trait, genome-wide associationstudy (GWAS), indentifying biological function and mechanism associated withcomplex trait based on genetic data, etc.
1. The Application of Basic Research Foundationof Yunnan province (personnel training, KKSY201226102): Exploring Maize Leaf Architecture andSouthern Leaf Blight Relate Genes and Pathways Base on Molecular Data(2012.1-2014.12)
1. En Yang，Lihua Fan，Yueming Jiang, Craig Doucette & Sherry Fillmore. 2012. Antimicrobial acitivity of bacteriocin-producing lactic acid bacteria isolated from cheese and yogurts. AMB Expess 2:48.
2. En Yang, Lihua Fan, Yueming Jiang, Craig Doucette & Sherry Fillmore. 2011. Antimicrobial Effects of a Commercial Fermentation Product on Fresh-Cut Onions. Journal of Food Protection 74(3): Pages 470–474.
3. En Yang, Shaoyu Yang, Wangjing Lu, Jianyue Cheng, Hongxia Qu, D.C. Joyce, Yueming Jiang & Xuewu Duan. 2010. Effect of nitric oxide on the sensitivity of banana fruit slices to ethylene. Journal of Horticultural Science & Biotechnology 85: 17-22.
4. En Yang, Wangjin Lu, Hongxia Qu, Hedong Lin, Fuwang Wu, Shaoyu Yang, Yulong Chen & Yueming Jiang. 2009. Altered energy status in pericarp browning of litchi fruit during storage. Pakistan Journal of Botany 41:2271-2279.
5. Guiping Cheng, En Yang, Wangjin Lu, Y., Jia, Yueming Jiang & Xuewu Duan. 2009. Effect of nitric oxide on ethylene synthesis and softening of banana fruit slice during ripening. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 57: 5799-5804.
6. K. Nagendra Prasad, En Yang, Chun Y, Mouming Zhao & Yueming Jiang. 2009. Effects of high pressure extraction on the extraction yield, total phenolic content and antioxidant activity of longan fruit pericarp. Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies 10: 155-159.
7. Yulong Chen, Jun Duan, Shaoyu Yang, En Yang & Yueming Jiang.2009. Effect of girdling on levels of catechins in fresh leaf in relation to quality of 'Huang Zhi Xiang' Oolong tea.Plant Foods for Human Nutrition 64:293-296.
8. Jian Sun, Xu Xiang, Chunyan Yu, Jinyu Shi, Hongxiang Peng, Bao Yang, Shaoyu Yang, En Yang & Yueming Jiang. 2009. Variations in contents of browning substrates and activities of some related enzymes during litchi fruit development. Scientia Horticulturae 120: 555-559.
9. Xuewu Duan, Guiping Cheng, En Yang, Chun Yi, Neungnapa Ruenroengklin, Wangjin Lu, Yunbo Luo & Yueming Jiang. 2008. Modification of pectin polysaccharides during ripening of postharvest banana fruit. Food Chemistry 111: 144-149.
10. Shaoyu Yang, Xinguo Su, K. Nagendra Prasad, Bao Yang, Guiping Cheng, Yulong Chen, En Yang & Yueming Jiang. 2008. Oxidation and peroxidation of postharvest banana fruit during softening. Pakistan Journal of Botany 40:2032-2029
11. Yi C, Qu HX, Jiang YM, Duan XW, Cheng GP, Ruenroengklin N & Yang En. 2008. Roles of energy in senescence and disease development of harvested litchi fruit. Acta Horticulturae 804: 347-353.
12. Zhang DD, Cheng GP, Li J, Yi C, Yang E, Qu HX, Jiang YM and Duan XW. 2008. Effect of nitric oxide on browning development and quality maintenance of plum fruit during storage at low temperature. Acta Horticulturae 804: 549-554.
13. Cheng Yulong, Jiang YM, Yang SY, Yang E, Yang B and K. Nagendra Prasad (2012). EFFECTS OF ULTRASONIC TREATMENT ON PERICARP BROWNING OF POSTHARVEST LITCHI FRUIT. Journal of Food Biochemistry36: 613–620
14. Liu T，Qian ZJ，Yang E, Wu FW,Qu HX Jiang YM.2010. Respiratory activity and energy metabolism of harvested litchi fruit and their relationship to quality deterioration. Journal of Fruit Science 27(6)：946-951.(in chinese)