2005.9-2008.12 Ph.D. Genetics, ?xml:namespace>LifeScienceCollegeof SichuanUniversity
2003.9-2005.9 M.S. Microbiology,LifeScienceCollege of SichuanUniversity
1999.9-2003.7 B.S. Biotechnology,SouthwestForestUniversity
1. Thermotolerant Fungi Molecular Biology
2.Microbial Degradation and Microbial Transformation
3.Plant Molecular Biology
1. Thermotolerant and thermophilic fungi are the important sources of thermostable enzymes, such as proteases, lipases, amylase, glucoamylase, cellulase, xylanase. The study on the thermotolerantfungus producing laccase at high temperature wasstudied, which was the first report on the laccaseproduced by thermotolerant fungus. Our laboratories and researches are directed towardsunderstanding the regulatory expression mechanism of the laccasegenes in the thermotolerant fungus, and how those laccases to involve in fungidevelopment and tolerance to abiotic stresses.
2. Fungi laccase is one ofthe important lignin oxidation enzymes that can non-specifically degrade many phenolic and non-phenoliccompounds, including synthetic dyes, toxic substances in industrial effluents,herbicides and pesticides in soil. Our aim is to improve the ability of the thermotolerantfungus or its enzyme to degrade or transformthose pollutants.
TheApplication of Basic Research Foundation of YunnanProvince
The KeyProject Supported by EducationDepartment of YunnanProvince
1. Jinping Yan,Han He, Shibo Tong, WanrongZhang, Jianmei Wang, XufengLi and Yi Yang.Voltage-Dependent Anion Channel 2 of ArabidopsisThaliana (AtVDAC2) Is Involved In ABA-Mediated Early Seedling Development.International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2009, 10: 2476-2486.
2. Jinping Yan,Han He, Jianjun Zhang, Zhen Liu, JianmeiWang, Xufeng Li and Yi Yang. OverexpressionUDP Glucosyltransferase 71C5 increases glucose tolerance in Arabidopsisthaliana. Russian Journal of Plant Physiology, 2010, 57(6): 875-881.